Re: more recent version with python3 support

Hi Tiago,

> On 12 July 2016 at 16:46, Herbert Fortes <hpfn@ig.com.br> wrote:
> > This new version has support for python3, as
> > said in setup.py, so I created debian/*.install
> > files and edited debian/control and debian/rules.
>
> What are the contents of "debian/*.install" files?
>
> I have packaged a Python library which has support for both Python 2
> and 3 and didn't needed "debian/*.install" files[1]. It has two binary
> packages, "python-*" and "python3-*", under "debian/control"[2] and
> "PYBUILD_NAME" environment variable defined in "debian/rules"[3]
> (which is required[4] by Pybuild).
>
> Regards,
> Tiago.
>
> [1]: https://anonscm.debian.org/git/collab-maint/python-path-and-address.git/tree/debian?id=0a933ff
> [2]: https://anonscm.debian.org/git/collab-maint/python-path-and-address.git/tree/debian/control?id=0a933ff
> [3]: https://anonscm.debian.org/git/collab-maint/python-path-and-address.git/tree/debian/rules?id=0a933ff
> [4]: https://wiki.debian.org/Python/Pybuild#debian.2Frules

Thanks, debian/*.install files are not necessary now. :)

I also tried dh_auto_test again, but:

E   ImproperlyConfigured: Requested setting AUTH_USER_MODEL,
but settings are not configured. You must either define the
environment variable DJANGO_SETTINGS_MODULE or call settings.configure()
before accessing settings.

Skipping tests.

regards,
-- Herbert Parentes Fortes Neto (hpfn)