Re: pbuilder error

Hi Christian

>On actual package files or just the "Packages" / "Contents"
>files while pbuilder is doing "apt-get update"? If it's the
>latter, that problem should not exist anymore for stretch
>and/or sid (search "by-hash" in that email):
>
>https://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-announce/2016/06/msg00002.html

actually I remember I see it on "update" and I still have this issue
but IIRC only for experimental, unstable seems good now.
>If it's for packages themselves, then something's wrong with
>your proxy, because that should definitely not happen.
>(Package file names are unique in the proper Debian archive,
>so it should never be the the case that a package file is
>replaced.)

I agree there, but I have this issue for Ubuntu yakkety

it doesn't happen when not using a proxy, and usually retrying it a
few times is fine, and the package goes in aptcache (so, it disappear
quickly)

>I agree, hence I assume this happened by means of "out of disk
>space" (look at the errror message) while copying back the
>cached contents (at the end of a build). Don't know for sure,

>though.

what about in this case copy-back and delete if the copy wasn't successful?

mv foo.deb $aptcache
if [ $? -eq 0 ]
#good

else