Re: combined manpage with symlinks to multiple binaries across packages: how to do?

* Andrew Shadura <andrew@shadura.me>, 2016-07-09, 00:20:
I get a plain text file installed that just contains
  .so isns_config.5
Which man doesn't really interpret itself, and which is hence completely useless.
That's strange, as normally man would interpret that, and it actually worked for me.

Yeah, it should work:

# echo '.so nyancat.1' | gzip -9n > /usr/share/man/man1/foo.1.gz
# man foo | head -n1
NYANCAT(1)                  General Commands Manual                 NYANCAT(1)

--
Jakub Wilk