Re: pbuilder error

Well, there you have it:

File 1:

On 07/07/2016 11:09 AM, Gianfranco Costamagna wrote:
> Hashes of expected file:
> [...]
> - Checksum-FileSize:2286262 [weak]
> Hashes of received file:
> [...]
> - Checksum-FileSize:2254536 [weak]

File 2:

> Hashes of expected file:
> [...]
> - Checksum-FileSize:30173206 [weak]
> Hashes of received file:
> [...]
> - Checksum-FileSize:30116649 [weak]

And so on...

In all cases that error out, your proxy returns only part of the
file, not the entire file. I haven't checked, but I expect that
if you truncate those files to the length your proxy returned,
you'd see the same checksums that APT is complaining about.

This definitely appears to be a bug in your proxy server, because
that really, really shouldn't happen.

You could try to use wireshark (or similar) to capture the HTTP
traffic between your proxy and APT, to see what exactly is going
wrong here.

But to me this appears to indicate a proxy server that truncates
files in some cases, which is definitely a bug in the proxy
server.

Unfortunately, that's the worst kind of reason for your problem,
because that's the most troublesome to debug. :-(

Regards,
Christian