Re: Trying to disable error=format-security for clapack

Hi,

>   E: libclapack3: binary-or-shlib-defines-rpath usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libclapack.so.3.2.1 /build/clapack-3.2.1+dfsg/obj-x86_64-linux-gnu/BLAS/SRC
>Is there any trick how I could tweak cmake files to prevent the
>inclusion of rpath or is the only chance to solve this to use
>
>    chrpath --delete

It shoulnd't be needed.
set(CMAKE_INSTALL_RPATH_USE_LINK_PATH FALSE) might help, but by default somewhen in dh_install rpath should be removed
(debhelper?cmake?)

e.g. in ettercap I don't set it, and the cmake make install works beautifully.
Since we have an ettercap-text-only that we build and install in a custom way, we have to strip rpath on that file
https://buildd.debian.org/status/fetch.php?pkg=ettercap&arch=amd64&ver=1%3A0.8.2-2%2Bb1&stamp=1446812919

just search for something like:
INSTALL_RPATH ${INSTALL_LIBDIR})

this should be how in cmake they set the RPATH.

G.