Re: [Debian-med-packaging] Trying to disable error=format-security for clapack

Hi again,

after the build issues in clapack[1] were solved and I was even able to
create shared libraries I wonder how I can properly set a sensible
SONAME.  I tried to do this via SET_TARGET_PROPERTIES but failed.

Another question is how I could link against the Debian packaged f2c
rather than building the one that comes with clapack upstream.

Any help would be welcome

    Andreas.

[1] https://anonscm.debian.org/git/debian-science/packages/clapack.git

--