Re: Binaries under "/usr/lib/"

Giulio,

On 18 May 2016 at 07:15, Giulio Paci <giuliopaci@gmail.com> wrote:
> One approach that usually fits my needs is the one proposed by Thibaut Paumard [1], that I am reproposing here with minimal changes:

Thanks for sharing this pretty detailed case. As my issue with
"pythonpy" was way more simpler, I ended up updating the new path in
its bash-completion file[2] (and cleaning it, removing unneeded
entries).

Of course your suggestions are useful for more complex packages and
your contribution here will not be in vain.

Regards,
Tiago.

[1]: https://lists.debian.org/debian-mentors/2012/04/msg00012.html
[2]: https://anonscm.debian.org/git/collab-maint/pythonpy.git/tree/debian/patches/0002-fix-bash-completion.patch?id=fb1165d