a few questions on ITP shadowsocks-libev before formal RFS

Dear mentors list,

I'm doing ITP packaging on shadowsocks-libev. I have a few questions in detail.

I have set up a git repo on github: https://github.com/rogers0/shadowsocks-libev
My current changes are pushed to branch: RFC

Package builds fine with command: gbp buildpackage -us -uc --git-ignore-branch

Some questions/issues that I'm not sure:
- Upstream maintained debian/ folder long before, I'm going to keep
the original debian/changelog. So I should also keep the upstream as
maintainer, and add myself as the uploader?
- The package is mainly GPLv3, but it links to OpenSSL library, is
that OK? Since there's concern mentioned in debian/README.Debian
- Upstream repo includes library source code of libev, libsodium,
libudns. Is it OK to keep as it is, or have to remove and make another
source tarball?
- The answer of above question may affect: whether I should remove
copyright of library libev, libsodium, libudns from debian/copyright?
- Is it needed to add "dh_autoreconf" in debian/rules? I have tested
it, it builds well.
- I have no idea on the following lintian error, because
postrm/postinst scripts are generated by dh

====
E: shadowsocks-libev: postrm-contains-additional-updaterc.d-calls
etc/init.d/shadowsocks-libev-local
E: shadowsocks-libev: postrm-contains-additional-updaterc.d-calls
etc/init.d/shadowsocks-libev-tunnel
E: shadowsocks-libev: postrm-contains-additional-updaterc.d-calls
etc/init.d/shadowsocks-libev-server
E: shadowsocks-libev: postrm-contains-additional-updaterc.d-calls
etc/init.d/shadowsocks-libev-redir
====

Thank you!

Cheers,