Re: scantailor maintainership and alioth

On Wed, Apr 27, 2016 at 06:39:11PM +0800, Paul Wise wrote:

> On Wed, Apr 27, 2016 at 4:28 PM, Jason Crain wrote:
>
> > I have a question about Alioth though.  The debian package is being
> > maintained at (http://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/collab-maint/scantailor.git).
> > Can I get access to that, or do I need to upload this to github instead
> > and change the Vcs fields in the debian/control file correspondingly?
>
> You can get access, see here:
>
> https://wiki.debian.org/Alioth/Git#Collab_Maint_project
> https://wiki.debian.org/Alioth/PackagingProject
> https://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-announce/2015/02/msg00001.html

Sounds like I'll need a DM or DD to email a signed request before I can
get access.  I suppose I'll keep the Vcs fields pointing to Alioth, ask
for an advocate when it's ready, and upload the project to github so
they can review it.  Daniel: would you, as the current maintainer, be
willing to advocate Alioth access for me?