Re: Review of firefox-branding-iceweasel

Le Tue, Apr 19, 2016 at 01:46:46PM -0700, Sean Whitton a écrit :

> "Every package must be accompanied by a verbatim copy of its copyright
> information and distribution license in the file
> /usr/share/doc/package/copyright."
>
> It then makes an *exception* to this verbatim rule:
>
> "Packages distributed under the Apache license (version 2.0), the
> Artistic license, the GNU GPL (versions 1, 2, or 3), the GNU LGPL
> (versions 2, 2.1, or 3), and the GNU FDL (versions 1.2 or 1.3) should
> refer to the corresponding files under /usr/share/common-licenses,
> rather than quoting them in the copyright file."
>
> Since you are not using /usr/share/common-licenses, your package doesn't
> fall under this exception and so you need to include it in your
> d/copyright file.

Hi all,

actually, the MPL-2 will be added to /user/share/common-licenses when a Policy
Editor will find time to make it happen.

So I suggest that it is fine to be forward-compatible with the future Policy :)

Have a nice day,

--
Charles Plessy
Tsurumi, Kanagawa, Japan