Re: Adding SONAME to a shared object in KLEE

Hi,

Il Mercoledì 10 Febbraio 2016 7:36, Marko Dimjašević <marko@dimjasevic.net> ha scritto:
>I didn't quite get your reply in the upstream issue at:

>https://github.com/klee/klee/issues/237#issuecomment-177983966
>
>My understanding is that your suggestion to change scripts/klee-clang is
>not relevant here - the script is used by KLEE to compile a system it
>analyzes, not to compile itself.
>
>When I run Lintian on the forming KLEE package, it suggests to use
>Libtool, as I indicated in the original thread message. However, I am
>not experienced with compiling and while in general I understand
>something like -Wl,-soname should be passed in when compiling, I
>couldn't figure out where exactly that would be in KLEE's build system.
>
>If someone could take a look at this and be more specific on how to fix
>this issue, I'd appreciate that a lot!

sure, but as said before, I don't have stp, neither metasmt installed

>I've uploaded the package in its current state to mentors.debian.net:>
>https://mentors.debian.net/package/klee

dpkg-checkbuilddeps: Unmet build dependencies: llvm-3.4-dev clang-3.4 llvm-3.4 minisat stp libboost-program-options1.55.0

llvm*3.4 is not in unstable/testing, also boost1.55 is out of testing (boost1.58 is the default now), and I think you need
program-options-dev.

llvm-3.4 should be automatically picked up when installing the -dev

>(This is my first upload ever to mentors.debian.net, so please let me>know if I haven't uploaded a source file/archive.)

completely fine the upload.
>Please ignore for the time being that it does not build in Debian Sid,
>but it does in Debian Jessie (I need it this way at the moment because
>the upstream hasn't moved away from LLVM 3.4 yet, which is not available
>in Sid as of recently anymore).

on jessie:
apt-get install debhelper autotools-dev libmagic1 file llvm-3.4-dev clang-3.4 llvm-3.4 libcap-dev python-setuptools minisat stp libfakeroot libboost-program-options1.55.0
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
E: Unable to locate package stp

it doesn't seem to be available here too.

I think you need to package cryptominisat, sat, and to make it buildable with current sid.

after that I'll be able to help.
(also on jessie I can help, but this prevents the package from being included in Debian)

cheers,

Gianfranco