Re: Adding SONAME to a shared object in KLEE

Hi again,

On Wed, 2016-02-10 at 11:30 +0000, Gianfranco Costamagna wrote:
> sure, but as said before, I don't have stp, neither metasmt installed

I uploaded both STP and KLEE to mentors.d.n so you should be able to
install both in Jessie:

http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/s/stp/stp_2.1.1+dfsg-1.dsc
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/k/klee/klee_1.1.0-1.dsc

(For KLEE I uploaded a slightly modified version since yesterday.)

> llvm-3.4 should be automatically picked up when installing the -dev

Thank you for this observation.

Once I get the SONAME issue in KLEE fixed, I'll move onto building both
tools for Sid and aim for submitting to the archive.

--
Regards,
Marko