Re: "not-binnmuable-all-depends-any" problem exists for Multi-Arch: foreign, too?

Hi,

Quoting gregor herrmann (2015-09-30 18:24:22)
> The last thing I heard about versioned Provides is that not all pieces of the
> infrastructure support it yet. (wanna-build or something was missing).
>
> I'd be more than happy to hear if this is all fixed by now.

dose3 (which is used to check for build dependency satisfaction before giving
source packages to the buildds) does not yet support versioned provides. Fixing
this is in the works in the dose3 upstream git but the latest commits are not
fully compatible with the dpkg interpretation of versioned provides so it needs
more work.

Here is the Debian bug:

And here the upstream bug:

https://gforge.inria.fr/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=17903&group_id=4395&atid=13808