"not-binnmuable-all-depends-any" problem exists for Multi-Arch: foreign, too?

Hello,

as there are still many surprises for me in the multiarch area, I
preferred *not* to file a wishlist against lintian. I might be wrong
with the following observation:

A Source package builds two "Architecture: any" packages, one
"Multi-Arch: same", the other "Multi-Arch: foreign". The first has a
strict versioned relationship on the second:

| Package: ma_same
| Architecture: any
| Multi-Arch: same
| Depends: ma_foreign (= ${Source-Version})
|
| Package: ma_foreign
| Architecture: any
| Multi-Arch: foreign

Now I remember lintian's "not-binnmuable-all-depends-any" warning
where it's recommended to relax a strict dependency all->any in order
to allow binNMUs ... and I think this is basically the same scenario:
ma_foreign might be installed in a different architecture than
ma_same, and then any binNMU will cause havoc.

Question: Should I write the above dependency rather as below, just in
the way lintian suggests for mentioned warning?

| Depends:
|   ma_foreign (>= ${Source-Version}),
|   ma_foreign (<< ${Source-Version}.1~)

Regards,