Re: python-fabio circular dependency

* PICCA Frederic-Emmanuel <frederic-emmanuel.picca@synchrotron-soleil.fr>, 2015-09-28, 20:12:
I want during the upgrade (python-fabio N) -> python-fabio N+1 to install also the fabio_viewer. this way the user has the same amount of services on it system.
(python-fabio n contains also the scripts)

so I added a DEpends on fabio_viewer to pyton-fabio (n+1)

and now I have

fabio_viewer -> python-fabio -> fabio_viewer  and I got a bug report :)

This is #794153.

So what is the best way to solve my problem.

upgrade with same functionnality but without this circulardependency.
Indeed fabio_viewer MUST depends on python-fabio.

Demote the python-fabio -> fabio-viewer dependency to Recommends.

--
Jakub Wilk