python-fabio circular dependency

Hello, I would like to solve a circular dependency with the python-fabio package

before (N) binaries

python-fabio

after (N+1) binaries

fabio_viewer
python-fabio
python-fabio-dbg
python3-fabio
python3-fabio-dbg

for this new version, I move the /usr/bin files from python-fabio (N) into fabio_viewer (N+1).
So I did a split (script + python-module) of python-fabio (N) in two separate binary packages (fabio_viewer + python-fabio N+1)

Here is my problem

I want during the upgrade (python-fabio N)  -> python-fabio N+1 to install also the fabio_viewer.
this way the user has the same amount of services on it system.
(python-fabio n contains also the scripts)

so I added a DEpends on fabio_viewer to pyton-fabio (n+1)

and now I have

fabio_viewer -> python-fabio -> fabio_viewer  and I got a bug report :)

So what is the best way to solve my problem.

upgrade  with same functionnality but without this circulardependency.
Indeed fabio_viewer MUST depends on python-fabio.

Thanks for your help

Frederic