Re: failing package uploads

On Mon, Jul 20, 2015 at 04:17:50PM +0200, Daniel Brendle wrote:
>  3. Deleted the package on debian mentors and tried to reupload
>  - -> Dput tells me that the package is already uploaded and there is
>  nothing to do
dput checks for .upload, it doesn't ask the server, -f skips that (you
should already know that, though).

> P.S.: I know that most of you guys prefer packaging-related stuff to be
> hosted on alioth, but i wasnt even able to create a project on
> there. Can anyone link me a tutorial on how to use alioth?
You shouldn't create projects on alioth. Your repos should be hosted on
the respective team projects or collab-maint. See
https://wiki.debian.org/Teams/CollabMaint. See also
https://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-announce/2012/01/msg00006.html about
gaining commit access to collab-maint.

--