failing package uploads

Hi, mentors

I am currently in the process of packaging libgtkflow,
ITP-Bug can be found under [0]

I had a successful package upload to the debian mentors mirror yesterday
.
Today i fixed several mistakes that have been reported to me. Thus
i wanted to reupload the packages, but i screwed up somehow.

I did the following things:

 1. Uploaded the package (after signing) with
 dput mentors libgtkflow-<versionfoo>-1_amd64.changes

 - -> Nothing happened on the website

 2. Tried to upload again.
 - -> Dput told me that the package is already uploaded and there is
 nothing to do

 3. Deleted the package on debian mentors and tried to reupload
 - -> Dput tells me that the package is already uploaded and there is
 nothing to do

 4. Force-Reuploaded the package with
 dput -f mentors libgtkflow-<versionfoo>-1_amd64.changes
 - -> Upload went through but nothing happened.

 The FAQ tells me that it if i upload via FTP, i must wait about 30
 minutes until changes take effect. About an hour has passed since the
 last upload and still nothing happened.

Now it's been more time and there is no change.

Where did i screw up and how do i get my package in again? Any help
would be very appreciated.

My packaging files can be found at [1] and the github-repo that i
create my tarball from is present at [2]

Thanks in advance,
       Grindhold

P.S.: I know that most of you guys prefer packaging-related stuff to be
hosted on alioth, but i wasnt even able to create a project on
there. Can anyone link me a tutorial on how to use alioth?

[0] https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=792885
[1] https://github.com/grindhold/libgtkflow_packaging
[2] https://github.com/grindhold/libgtkflow