Re: RFS: self-serve photo booth software

A few more small questions, otherwise the photo-booth package is ready for
another review. [1]  Thanks for all the help so far!

* The package name has changed since I filed the ITP bug.  How can I update
the bug with a new package name, should I just reply with a human-readable
note to that effect?

* I accidentally ran "dput" without a host argument, which pushed my package
files to the production upload box.  I've sent some commands to dcut rm,
hopefully that works correctly.  It looks like the commands were consumed with
no effect on the photo-booth* files.

* Not sure why the copyright file is not linting.  In the documentation, I
see that repeated licenses only need to be specified once. [2]  There are
three files with the same license, and I only give the standalone paragraph
for the third.  The second file causes a lint warning!  Possibly a bug in
the lintian job?

-Adam

[1] http://mentors.debian.net/package/photo-booth
[2] https://www.debian.org/doc/packaging-manuals/copyright-format/1.0/#stand-alone-license-paragraph