Re: RFS: self-serve photo booth software

On Sun, Apr 19, 2015 at 05:20:43PM +0800, Paul Wise wrote:
> i18n would definitely be a good idea, I'd suggest using gettext.

I slogged through the gettext support, noticing too late that QT comes with
its own i18n library.  If my ad-hoc gettext integration eventually rabbitholes,
I might try that instead:

http://www.cmake.org/Wiki/CMake:How_To_Build_Qt4_Software#Translations

> None of the files appear to have copyright/license information:
>
> http://lu.is/blog/2012/03/17/on-the-importance-of-per-file-license-information/

I think it's unlikely that any file would be taken out of this project in
isolation, so I'll assume the top-level LICENSE is obvious enough for now.

> $ cppcheck -j1 --quiet -f . | grep -vF 'cppcheck: error: could not
> find or open any of the paths given.'
> [sound.hpp:40]: (error) Mismatching allocation and deallocation: buf

That was a real memory leak, fantastic!

I think I worked through all your other points, looking forward to the
next iteration.

Thanks,
Adam