Re: doc-base errors, documentation installation

> Can you also update the pristine-tar branch with your upstream tarballs
> as imported into the upstream branch?

Done. `git-import-orig` helped me out here.

> I've push some changes on the split-c-f-cxx branch.

I've created upstream pull requests for the patches you added. Let's
see if they make it in for the 4.3.3 release.

> You should also add yourself to Uploaders field in the control file.

Done.

> http://pkg-grass.alioth.debian.org/policy/policy.html#cme

Great tip! I hadn't known about this one. This'll help me out on a
number of other projects, too. Thanks!

I fixed all errors and warnings in debian/control, except
```
Warning in 'source Vcs-Browser' value
'http://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/pkg-grass/netcdf.git': URL to debian
system is not the recommended one
```
No idea what is recommended instead. Can you enlighten me?

> `lintian -I --show-overrides --pedantic -E <path/to/netcdf.changes>`.

Will look at those later.

Cheers,
Nico