Re: doc-base errors, documentation installation

On 01/16/2015 10:20 AM, Nico Schlömer wrote:
>> I've push some changes on the split-c-f-cxx branch.
>
> I've created upstream pull requests for the patches you added. Let's
> see if they make it in for the 4.3.3 release.

I'm still working on the changes to support Policy 3.9.4 and up, and
have just pushed last nights work. It includes some more patches that
should be forwarded upstream.

>> http://pkg-grass.alioth.debian.org/policy/policy.html#cme
>
> Great tip! I hadn't known about this one. This'll help me out on a
> number of other projects, too. Thanks!
>
> I fixed all errors and warnings in debian/control, except
> ```
> Warning in 'source Vcs-Browser' value
> 'http://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/pkg-grass/netcdf.git': URL to debian
> system is not the recommended one
> ```
> No idea what is recommended instead. Can you enlighten me?

The current values are correct (although could use HTTPS), but lintian
on Ubuntu uses a different vendor profile.

When running lintian on Ubuntu on a package for Debian, also use the
option `--profile debian`.

>> `lintian -I --show-overrides --pedantic -E <path/to/netcdf.changes>`.
>
> Will look at those later.

The initial list has shrunk significantly with my changes from last
night. There isn't much left anymore.

Kind Regards,

Bas

--