Re: doc-base errors, documentation installation

>> `lintian -I --show-overrides --pedantic -E <path/to/netcdf.changes>`.

This doesn't show anything serious for me:
```
$ lintian -I --show-overrides --pedantic -E
netcdf_4.3.3~20150116-utopic2_source.changes
E: netcdf changes: bad-distribution-in-changes-file utopic
P: netcdf source: debian-watch-may-check-gpg-signature
```
What do you get?

Cheers,
Nico