Re: Fwd: [asmlib] - Library of optimized subroutines coded in assembly language.

Hey Steffen,

Good to hear from you.

On Thu, Nov 6, 2014 at 8:28 AM, "Steffen Möller" <steffen_moeller@gmx.de> wrote:
Hey Jorge,

This looks looks fantastic! Static libraries go to the -dev package since you do not
need them again after the compilation.

Cool.

From the Wiki pages on IVA I could not read about how clean the samples
need to be - in other words - could I do some quantitative metagenomics on our patients
with it?

Martin Hunt, the developer of IVA can answer this better than I. He's cc'ed on this email and he's happy to chat to you about it.

Ping me for sponsoring.

I will! Thank you!

Regards,

Jorge