Sourceless file bug fix

Hello Mentors,

With the next upload of rabbitmq-server I hope to be the new maintainer.

I am attempting to fix this RC bug concerning sourceless files [1] and
have a suspicion, after reading threads such as this [2], that the
solution most attractive from the build process perspective may not be
acceptable to Debian.

The solution in question is to add the non-minimized "source" JavaScript
to the upstream source distribution, in addition to the minimized form.

Would someone please confirm or deny my suspicion?

Best regards,
Blair

[1] https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=736781
[2] https://lists.debian.org/debian-devel/2012/08/msg00365.html