Re: Real newbie ....

On 15/04/14 13:27, Barry Drake wrote:
Wonderful! That was quite painless. Not had chance to build in it yet, but will do soon. It feels quite nice having a debian commandline within my Ubuntu, and accessing it as root with no danger to the Ubuntu installation.

Just to let you know it worked 'out of the box', and I now have packages that seem OK. pbuilder is a very different animal under debian. The behaviour in Ubuntu is totally different. Thanks again for all your help and patience.

Regards,        Barry.