Re: Would you like to help get MariaDB 10.0 into Debian? (Debian Developer wanted)

Hello!

Help offers are still accepted for this one :)

I will be idling on #debian-mysql today and this weekend if you want
to chat. I will offer all help I can to the DD who wants to get
involved. This could be a nice two hour weekend project for somebody
looking to make some cool thing with a big impact. MariaDB 10 is
likely to inherit from MySQL the position as the worlds most popular
database soon, and a lot of people are going to install it via Debian
and derivatives.

--
Check out our blog at http://seravo.fi/blog
and follow @ottokekalainen