Re: arch-dependent files in "Multi-Arch: same" package

Paul Wise <pabs@debian.org> writes:
> On Mon, Dec 30, 2013 at 3:00 AM, Olе Streicher wrote:
>> This would be an option, as long as there is not complaint that an
>> arch-independent package should be generated identically regardless of
>> the architecture it is built on :-)

> At some point we want the entire archive to be reproducibly buildable:
>
> https://wiki.debian.org/ReproducibleBuilds

This is different since it requires to produce the same binary packages
if the same build environment was used.

My case is that /usr/share/doc may differ if the build environment
differs -- and I don't see a way to avoid this as long as there are
non-trivially generated files there.

Best

Ole