DESTDIR Support for debian/install

On Mon, 11 Nov 2013 12:11:53 -0800, Russ Allbery wrote:

> Upstream doesn't appear to support DESTDIR in their build system and is
> just trying to install things directly under prefix.  You can possibly
> work around this by setting prefix to $(CURDIR)/debian/tmp, but this
> really should be fixed upstream by adding support for DESTDIR.

Hi,

Thanks to Russ' help, I was able to fix upstream build system by adding
support for DESTDIR.

Not it the 'debian/install' file that should be fixed. Here is its
content:

-------------------------------
usr/bin/tbuild usr/lib/glimpse
usr/bin/cast usr/lib/glimpse
usr/bin/uncast usr/lib/glimpse
usr/bin/buildcast usr/lib/glimpse
usr/bin/glimpseindex
usr/bin/wgconvert usr/lib/glimpse
usr/bin/glimpse
usr/bin/glimpseserver
usr/share/man

All usr/bin/ files have been successfully generated under debian/glimpse/
usr/bin. Should I change all 'usr' to 'debian/glimpse/usr' without
knowing why, or there is more proper way to fix it?

Thanks