Re: RFS: jmapviewer/1.02+dfsg1-1 [ITP]

Andreas Tille <andreas@an3as.eu> writes:

> Hi Felix,

hello Andreas,

> On Thu, Oct 17, 2013 at 08:58:21PM +0200, Felix Natter wrote:
>> > thanks for working on jmapviewer.
>>
>> great that you want to sponsor this :-)
>
> :-)
>
>> > On Thu, Oct 17, 2013 at 06:45:54PM +0200, Felix Natter wrote:
>> >
>> > I'd like consider sponsoring of jmapviewer in the framework of my
>> > Sponsering of Blends effort[1].  If you like this please add the
>> > package to the Wiki page.
>>
>> Done. Just one question: I assume that the package will be usable in all
>> blends, most importantly the normal Debian distribution?
>> (it's needed as a library for Freeplane/FreeMind)
>
> It is definitely no problem - a Debian Pure Blend is actually Debian.
> So there is no conflict in this.  It just comes natural to maintain it
> in Debian GIS somehow.
>
>> > There is one thing I would like you to change:  In the last IRC meeting
>> > there was some consensus to migrate packages from pkg-osm into the
>> > common hood of pkg-grass.  Would you mind moving your repository and use
>> > the pkg-grass team as maintainer?
>>
>> Do I have push rights for pkg-grass?
>
> You are not listed in the list of members of pkg-grass at alioth[1] - I
> personally have no admin permissions.  I'd recommend to apply there (if
> nobody from the admins is reading this mail).
>
>> The following is the correct way to create a pkg-grass repo to push to?
>>   cd /git/pkg-grass && ./setup-repository <package> "Package description"
>> (from https://wiki.debian.org/DebianGis/Svn2Git)
>>
>> Is this correct?
>>  Maintainer: Debian GIS Project <pkg-grass-devel@lists.alioth.debian.org>
>> (there is no "pkg-grass-maintainers"?)
>
> That's correct.  There is some rudimentary information about Debian GIS
> packaging in the Wiki[2]

Done, I have pushed to (and changed Maintainer: and Vcs-*:):
  http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=pkg-grass/jmapviewer.git

How can I delete the old pkg-osm/jmapviewer repository?
I hope "rm -rf" is not necessary on alioth? ;-)

I reuploaded to mentors with the above changes.

Thanks and Best Regards,
--
Felix Natter