Re: RFS: jmapviewer/1.02+dfsg1-1 [ITP]

Andreas Tille <andreas@an3as.eu> writes:

> Hi Felix,

hi Andreas,

> thanks for working on jmapviewer.

great that you want to sponsor this :-)

> On Thu, Oct 17, 2013 at 06:45:54PM +0200, Felix Natter wrote:
>>
>> Package: sponsorship-requests
>> Severity: wishlist
>>
>> Dear mentors,
>> dear GIS/pkg-osm team,
>>
>> I am looking for a sponsor for my package "jmapviewer"
>>
>> Package name    : jmapviewer
>> Version         : 1.02+dfsg1-1
>> Upstream Author : Jan Peter Stotz and others
>> URL             : http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/JMapViewer
>> License         : GPL-2+
>> Section         : utils
>
> I'd like consider sponsoring of jmapviewer in the framework of my
> Sponsering of Blends effort[1].  If you like this please add the
> package to the Wiki page.

Done. Just one question: I assume that the package will be usable in all
blends, most importantly the normal Debian distribution?
(it's needed as a library for Freeplane/FreeMind)

> There is one thing I would like you to change:  In the last IRC meeting
> there was some consensus to migrate packages from pkg-osm into the
> common hood of pkg-grass.  Would you mind moving your repository and use
> the pkg-grass team as maintainer?

Do I have push rights for pkg-grass?

The following is the correct way to create a pkg-grass repo to push to?
  cd /git/pkg-grass && ./setup-repository <package> "Package description"
(from https://wiki.debian.org/DebianGis/Svn2Git)

Is this correct?
 Maintainer: Debian GIS Project <pkg-grass-devel@lists.alioth.debian.org>
(there is no "pkg-grass-maintainers"?)