RFS: jmapviewer/1.02+dfsg1-1 [ITP]

Package: sponsorship-requests
Severity: wishlist

Dear mentors,
dear GIS/pkg-osm team,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "jmapviewer"

Package name    : jmapviewer
Version         : 1.02+dfsg1-1
Upstream Author : Jan Peter Stotz and others
URL             : http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/JMapViewer
License         : GPL-2+
Section         : utils

It builds those binary packages:

  jmapviewer - Java OpenStreetMap Tile Viewer

This package is needed by the upcoming Freeplane 1.3.x and FreeMind
1.0.0 packages.

To access further information about this package, please visit the following URL:

http://mentors.debian.net/package/jmapviewer

  dget -x http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/j/jmapviewer/jmapviewer_1.02+dfsg1-1.dsc

More information about jmapviewer can be obtained from
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/JMapViewer.

Changelog:

* Initial release. (Closes: #649226)

All lintian warnings have been fixed.

BTW: Thanks to Andrew Harvey for having done half of the packaging work!
(Andrew has agreed via private mail that I take over maintainership
because he has few time)

Thanks and Best Regards!
--
Felix Natter