(override) dh_compress

Hi,

  I am trying to skip the dh_compress steps for the following package:

http://packages.debian.org/sid/all/tbb-examples/filelist

  Instead of manually checking all possible combinations (-Xcpp
-Xpbxproj, -Xvcproj ... ), I thought I could just do:

$ cat debian/rules
# Makefiles should not be compressed (tbb-examples)
override_dh_compress-indep:

  Technically this is adapted from the dh man page. However this is an
error *not* to compress debian changelog.

  What would you do:

- fill a bug report to dh, at least get the man page fixed ?
- grep all possible extensions, watching out for conflict with
d/*changelog and pass that to dh_compress -X .. ?

Thanks for comments,