Re: RFS: nfft -- Library for computing Non-uniform Fast Fourier Transforms

On Tue, 2013-10-08 at 10:02 +0200, Mathieu Malaterre wrote:
> [cross posting to debian mentors since multiple requests]
>
> On Tue, Oct 8, 2013 at 9:47 AM, Ghislain Vaillant <ghisvail@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Hello everyone,
> >
> > Following the ITP filed here:
>
> Could you please update your package and indicate why:
> - your d/control needs dh-exec
> - your d/rules needs autoreconf
>
> thanks,

update for what ?

d/control and d/rules were adapted from the einspline package, which is
also a library using FFTW and configured via autotools. I thought it
would be a good start, since it shares some similarities with my
package. As for the requirements for dh-exec and autoreconf, I don't
know for sure what they actually do. Since the package passed both
debuild and lintian, I did not bother investigating more at that point.

If these dependencies aren't required please point me to the relevant
piece of documentation, if you don't want to spend time elaborating on
your answer.

Cheers,