Re: Upstream database update not in a single step

Hi Nicolas,

On Tue, August 27, 2013 11:11, Nicolas wrote:
> 2013/8/26 Jan-Pascal van Best <janpascal@vanbest.org>
>
> You can also use dbconfig-common to deal with database actions : install,
> upgrade,...
> http://people.debian.org/~seanius/policy/dbconfig-common.html/

I'm already using dbconfig-common. For database upgrades this needs a SQL
file for each upgrade, while in spotweb the upgrade is performed by a
number of PHP scripts through the complete application. I'm not sure
extracting SQL files from this, as Paul suggested, is at all possible
(maybe the code takes different actions depending on the actual state of
the application), but it's a suggestion I will work out.

Jan-Pascal