Re: Sponsor for miredo 1.2.6-1 (which is ITA)

Hi guys,
ans so I've merged systemd to master. The current git head
is 9a74c8 and this is the current state of miredo package.
I will tag it properly, when the package will reach debian.

There are now even 2 sponsors willing to upload it. :D
To resolve it rapidly, let's assume that Axel will do it,
as it was he who was involved in the original bug.

Anton - thanks for you help and great review of the package.

Cheers,
Tomasz