Re: Sponsor for miredo 1.2.6-1 (which is ITA)

Hi Anton,
done! I've pushed changes to the git repository and I've uploaded a new version
of the package to mentors (it should be visible soon).

Systemd support is a different story. It is available in a 'systemd' branch in the
git repository. The reason why it's not in 'master' is that, as the package
could be pushed back to wheezy or Ubuntu LTS. There is no
dh-systemd in these distributions so it wouldn't build. Therefore I planned
to release 1.2.6-1 *without* systemd support, followed by 1.2.6-2 that does
include that support using dh-systemd. Is it reasonable?

Oh, I see now that dh-systemd actually made it into wheezy-backports.
I guess I should merge systemd branch to master now. Please let me know
if I'm right.

Thanks,
Tomasz