Re: ExpoSong package

Great you found that out by yourself. Seems like I was just a bit too
slow with my answer.

I updated your bug's title. If you wonder how to do this, please take a
look at: www.debian.org/Bugs/server-control

... and send those control-requests to control@bugs.debian.org and not
to the bug itself, as I just did (sorry for adding useless
control-request fields to your RFS bug!)

Crossing my fingers that you find a sponsor for your package, soon.

Daniel

--
Daniel
Swiss