Re: ExpoSong package

Ok, I had to send the mail to submit@debian.org, not my ITP bug.
Now it's there.

Am 02.07.2013 22:16, schrieb Samuel Mehrbrodt:
Hi Daniel,

I followed the steps and sent the mail: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=713903

Did I do something wrong that it doesn't appear here on the mentors list?

Samuel
Am 01.07.2013 13:54, schrieb Daniel Beyer:
Hi Samuel,

yes, I think you now can give that a try. There are some tips on how to
get a sponsor at:
https://mentors.debian.net/sponsors

If you choose to go the RFS way, you can get a template for filling out
this kind of bug at:
https://mentors.debian.net/sponsors/rfs-howto/exposong

Please carefully go through this template and update its content
accordingly. Some of the placeholders in there are pretty obvious, but
others can easily been overlooked.

Thanks for your work on Debian and good luck in finding a sponsor
Daniel