Re: ExpoSong package

Hi Samuel

you need to send this to submit@bugs.debian.org and not to your existing
ITP bug, since opening an RFS bug actually is filling out a new bug
against the sponsoring-requests pseudo-package in Debian.

Please take care of a proper subject. It's not a NMU what you are trying
to get a sponsorship for, but an ITP. The subject of your email
therefore should be:
RFS: exposong/0.8-1 [ITP| -- A worship presentation software

Additionally I suggest you list the contents of your changelog, even it
contains only a single trivial. It could be something like this:
--- SNIP ---
Initial changelog entry (since this is a new package):

 * Initial release (Closes: #713903)
--- SNAP ---

Hope that was of help
Daniel