Re: Cannot get a .changes file from a package

On Wed, 26 Jun 2013 23:56:33 +0200, Davy T wrote:

> I would like it to be in debian repositories. I created .deb files with
> dpkg-deb --build polyphone-0.6_xxx and adapted them so that lintian
> reported only few warnings.

Hi Davy,

If you find there is too much reading regarding Debian packages building,
and want to know the bare minimum in order to get the things done,
consider reading

Debian Packages Building
http://sfxpt.wordpress.com/2013/05/24/debian-packages-building/

in which it explain how to build and test upload a package, in as few
steps as possible.

HTH