Re: Why is it so hard to get sponsor (Part 2, was: RFS Jabberd2 / Jabber-muc)

Hi Willem

On 18/06/13 07:56, W. van den Akker wrote:
I find it very disappointing that for the second time I cannot manage to
get some packages in.
I read a lot mailings about the bad shape some packages are in. But if
newcomers dont have a chance (well not everyone ;))
to adopt packages then the packages will stay in bad shape.
I have got very similar experience. It is not easy to find a DD to sponsor you.

Why is it so hard to get sponsor and why is there nobody who tries to
support the jabber uploads ;)
Well, as I am in the same shoes, we can make a deal. We can try to review each other's packages, trying to fix bugs and give recommendations supporting each other. This way, we could find a sponsor more easily.