Re: RFS: new powertop version

> You should read the full info for the tag:
>
> lintian-info -t outdated-autotools-helper-file
> http://lintian.debian.org/tags/outdated-autotools-helper-file.html
I really should have thought of that myself, thanks for pointing it out.

> Two things:
>
> Ask upstream to use the latest upstream autotools when building their
> tarballs.
>
> Add autotools-dev too your build-deps, cdbs should automatically
> update these files.
Since for this powertop release it is too late to ask upstream to update
autotools, I added autotools-dev to the build-deps. But I will ask
them, to consider updating autotools for their next release, so that
the build-dep can be dropped when that happens.

Updated, now lintian clean, packages can again be found under [0].

Thanks for your answer, best regards,
Julian Wollrath

[0] http://rbw.goe.net/jw/debian/pool/powertop/