Re: RFS: new powertop version

On Fri, Jun 7, 2013 at 1:50 AM, Julian Wollrath wrote:

> W: powertop source: outdated-autotools-helper-file config.guess
> 2012-02-10
> W: powertop source: outdated-autotools-helper-file config.sub 2012-02-10
> But I do not know, what the best way, with cdbs as build system, would
> be to get rid of these warnings, so I just ignored them but if you have
> an idea, tell me and I fix the warnings.

You should read the full info for the tag:

lintian-info -t outdated-autotools-helper-file
http://lintian.debian.org/tags/outdated-autotools-helper-file.html

Two things:

Ask upstream to use the latest upstream autotools when building their tarballs.

Add autotools-dev too your build-deps, cdbs should automatically
update these files.

--
bye,
pabs