RFS: libengsas packages

Dear debian developers,

I'm looking for a sponsor for my libengsas packages. It is a Qt based library,
which main goal is to provide platform independend and common API for using
KDE libs or Qt only. For example it provides a QFileDialog replacement, which
uses the KFileDialog when KDE is enabled or QFileDialog if not. Also the KDE
mimetype system can be used. It also provides many base classes, which might
be useful for some projects, like a SQL database setup and backup wizard and
some chart widgets.

The packages can be found at the open suse build service at
https://build.opensuse.org/package/binaries?package=LibEngsas&project=home%3Aengsas&repository=Debian_6.0.
There you'll find the following 5 binary packages (beside the sources):

- libengsas0                           The libengsas Qt only version
- libengsas0-kde                    The KDE version of libengsas
- libengsas0-common            The shared stuff of libengsas and libengsas-kde
- libengsas0-dev                    Development files for both libengsas libs
- libengsas0-dev-doc             API documentation of libengsas

I'll tried to fix all linitan errors, but I've overrided some also, if they
could not be applied in this specific case at my oppinion (documented in the
lintian override files).

It would be very nice, if someone may have a look at the packages and give
some hints.

Kind regards,

Joachim Langenbach