Re: I'm so frustrated trying to adopt a package, I could scream.

On 2013-02-12, Paul Johnson <pauljohn32@gmail.com> wrote:
> Can I guess what's next? 664092 is a bug against the metapackage wnpp.
> So my message is supposed to be:
> package wnpp
> retitle 664092 ITA: blt -- the BLT extension library for Tcl/Tk -
> run-time package
> owner 664092 pauljohn32@freefaculty.org

yes. the 'package' statement is optional and describes what package the
bug is reported against. in this case, the pseudopackage wnpp.
One of the primary purposes of 'package' is to help avoiding typos and
such like

retitle 12345 eats data for lunch
severity 12346 serious
owner 12345 !
thanks

(note the typo in the second line that would have touched a different
bug than what I meant)

/Sune