Re: RFS: new powertop version

David Bremner <bremner@debian.org> wrote:
> This kind of change (changing the copyright file format) is not usually
> acceptable in an NMU, unless cleared with the maintainer.
But how else should I address the missing license information for 'pevent/*',
'src/perf/perf_event.h', 'src/tuning/iw.*' and 'src/tuning/nl80211.h'. I only
found for the machine readable format how source files with different licenses
should be addressed in the debian/copyright file. If I am not supposed to
change the format, should I just add under the overall copyright notice,
something like this:

The files foo/* are Copyright year 'copyright holder'
- Short license text -

for the above mentioned files, since it gives me no lintian warnings, or should
it be done in some totally different way?

With best regards,
Julian