RFS: new powertop version

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for a new version of the package powertop, which
closes several bugs (e.g. bug #672555). I do this since there was no reaction
from the maintainer regarding my patches which fix bug #672555 and would like
to see the new version of powertop in Debian.

* Package name: powertop
* Version: 2.0
* Homepage: https://01.org/powertop/
* Licence: GPL-2
* Short description: Linux tool to find out what is using power on a laptop
that make your laptop use more power than necessary while it is idle. As of
Linux kernel version 2.6.21, the kernel no longer has a fixed 1000Hz timer
tick. This will (in theory) give a huge power savings because the CPU stays in
low power mode for longer periods of time during system idle. However... there
are many things that can ruin the party, both inside the kernel and in
userspace. PowerTOP combines various sources of information from the kernel
into one convenient screen so that you can see how well your system is doing,
and which components are the biggest problem.

The package, with a build for amd64, can be found under http://rbw.goe.net/jw/
and it is lintian clean.

With best regards,
Julian Wollrath