Re: How to build GCJ/GDC ?

Well, I actually have built GCJ, just as Dmitrijs suggested

GCC, GCJ (and GDC) are all in original GCC tarball.
So when one wants to build them he should put that tarball into the root dir.

2012/6/9 Joachim Wiedorn <ad_debian@joonet.de>
Игорь Пашев wrote on 2012-06-09 03:01:

> I just wonder how to build GCJ from the same VCS (as it mentioned via
> source package page)

In Debian are these source packages:

Package gcc-4.7 with:
XS-Vcs-Browser: http://svn.debian.org/viewsvn/gcccvs/branches/sid/gcc-4.7/
XS-Vcs-Svn
: svn://svn.debian.org/svn/gcccvs/branches/sid/gcc-4.7

Package: gcj-4.7 with:
XS-Vcs-Browser: http://svn.debian.org/viewsvn/gcccvs/branches/sid/gcc-4.7/
XS-Vcs-Svn
: svn://svn.debian.org/svn/gcccvs/branches/sid/gcc-4.7

Then I had downloaded the files of the last version of these both source
packages and now I see, the debian directory is NOT the same.

I don't know whether the gcj-4.7 source package really have a VCS, but
you can use the newest source package files from the repository (but I
wondered why the source directory is empty.)

Look here:
http://ftp.de.debian.org/debian/pool/main/g/gcj-4.7/

gcj-4.7_4.7.0-4.diff.gz         5.1M
gcj-4.7_4.7.0-4.dsc             3.4K