Re: How to build GCJ/GDC ?

Игорь Пашев wrote on 2012-06-09 03:01:

> I just wonder how to build GCJ from the same VCS (as it mentioned via
> source package page)

In Debian are these source packages:

Package gcc-4.7 with:
XS-Vcs-Browser: http://svn.debian.org/viewsvn/gcccvs/branches/sid/gcc-4.7/
XS-Vcs-Svn: svn://svn.debian.org/svn/gcccvs/branches/sid/gcc-4.7

Package: gcj-4.7 with:
XS-Vcs-Browser: http://svn.debian.org/viewsvn/gcccvs/branches/sid/gcc-4.7/
XS-Vcs-Svn: svn://svn.debian.org/svn/gcccvs/branches/sid/gcc-4.7

Then I had downloaded the files of the last version of these both source
packages and now I see, the debian directory is NOT the same.

I don't know whether the gcj-4.7 source package really have a VCS, but
you can use the newest source package files from the repository (but I
wondered why the source directory is empty.)

Look here:
http://ftp.de.debian.org/debian/pool/main/g/gcj-4.7/

gcj-4.7_4.7.0-4.diff.gz		5.1M
gcj-4.7_4.7.0-4.dsc		3.4K